Monday, April 17, 2006

Snuggle Time

This little angel is the most precious thing to Nate and myself. What a gift from God! Look at her little hand. She is grasping my finger, which she is doing more and more now. I could have put her down for her nap, but I felt that she must have mommy time. She is getting closer to laughing and we found her to be very ticklish today. She seems to be especially ticklish around the ribs.
Daddy and K are having a heart-to-heart conversation. You can see her chubby little cheeks in this picture. As you can see, K is holding onto his finger. Everything about her is beautiful. Nate and Amy will be taking her to Greenville to get an ultrasound tomorrow so please pray. God has blessed us so much and I am thankful for that.

1 comment:

ChristaG said...

My beautiful angel. I love you so much.