Saturday, October 07, 2006

TFC Homecoming

As you can see, I am already bound for college. I think mommy and daddy are jumping the gun just a little bit. I'll humor them. I am in Aunt Amy's dorm room in this picture. I wouldn't be surprised if Aunt Amy would let me spend the night. Don't think mommy would like that much though.
Daddy stop it!!! Those bubbles tickle:) K has just discovered bubbles and as you can see she finds them to be quite funny.
My first soccer game. Didn't really understand it, but I did enjoy just watching all those funny little guys run around. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Just grab the ball!!!
Like my crown? I am the princess of the tub!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You most certainly are the princess! You're growing too fast K.

Love you!
Mama G

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHH! ADORABLE!