Friday, October 06, 2006

Sick Sick Sick

K and I are here at home today. I had to leave school yesterday because I lost my voice and now I still have no voice to speak of. (haha) Nate had to call the school to get a substitute because I couldn't talk to anyone. We are just trying to relax because K is still fighting with the pink eye and she has the same thing I have. We just can't seem to beat this thing. We are also looking at how we can keep her from getting sick before the surgery. Prayer will definitely be needed because that is the middle of winter and the colds are spreading like crazy during that time. We don't quite know what will happen, but please keep us in your prayers.
Just thought I would show you what we do for fun around here. Daddy loves shooting K with her little squirty toys. Never a dull moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you guys feel better soon!
J & A

Anonymous said...

Such a precious!!!! So cute!

Get Better you guys. I know how tough this stuff is though. Praying for you!

Mom G

Anonymous said...

I just looked again at the second picture. Those teeth are really showing up big. She looks like she has reverse Bugs Bunny teeth. ;0 Love you guys!

Mom G