Sunday, October 22, 2006

Love At First Sight

I never believed that phrase could be true until I first saw K in my arms. Words can't express how much I love this little girl. The past few days have been rough to say the least. Sometimes it hurts to think of the future, but I can't imagine my life without her. Nate and I have had a wonderful life together, but I think he would agree with me in that it wasn't quite wonderful enough. We were missing a beautiful little girl and now that we have her it is something that we wouldn't give up for the world. Having said that, it has been very hard to know that she still has so much to go through. I am thankful that she won't remember this time and I hope that it will be something we can look back on and see that it was a period of growth. Keep us in your prayers because I don't know how we will make it otherwise.

No comments: