Monday, February 06, 2006

K's Medical Update

We have just come back from the pediatrician and things are going well with K. She is up to 6 pounds and 10 ounces. She has also grown to 20 inches. The doctor was very positive and we are thankful that K is doing so well. We are looking at helping her gain even more weight, but that was the only thing the doctor talked about. K has been doing great at sleep (knock on wood) and I am enjoying my time with her. Sometimes I do get stir-crazy, but if you know me that is not unnatural. It is hard not jumping in the car and heading to the store. I am not used to that limitation and it has been an adjustment for me. Nate is doing great with K and I can't sing his praises enough. He is a great help and it is a comfort to me whenever I realize how blessed I am to have a man who is so willing to be a true father to his daughter. Who knew he had it in him?:) Please continue to left us up in your prayers. We are overwhelmed by the response this blog has gotten and we know that God is going to use our lives to impact others. Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow. Always remember that God is in control. That's definitely a comfort when things get rough. And they do. Turn to Him when you have troubles and He will be your rock.

No comments: