Friday, February 24, 2006

Grandmom's Angel

K is modeling a beautiful Pooh outfit given to her by her grandmom and grandaddy. As you can see, she is very energetic! She sleeps, eats, and sleeps some more. She is becoming more alert and she has even begun to talk to us. They aren't quite coos, but I thinks she feels she is carrying on a conversation. Of course, we play right into it. We don't want to rush it in any way, but I do look forward to the day when she will smile at her mommy. We love our little baby and we look forward to showing her off in the future. The doctor wants her to stay out for a couple more weeks and I think that is best. We don't want her to get sick and I have a feeling when we make our big debut it will be hard to keep the hands from touching. She is just so cute who can help themselves? I go back to work on March 20 and there is a part of me that is wondering how I will ever focus on my job. She is just too much of an angel for me to want to leave her. God has given us an amazing responsibility: loving this precious angel with all our heart. Talk about a difficult task.

No comments: