Tuesday, February 28, 2006

K Update

Just wanted to give you all an update on K's condition. We will be going to a Shriner's hospital in March for a second opinion. Please pray that everything will go well. Also, an interesting note, K slept through the night last night! I am not getting too excited because I know that she probably will not do that again, but I woke up at 4:30 this morning and freaked out. I lay there praying she would make a noise so I would know she was still breathing. It makes us feel better knowing that she is capable of sleeping all night. I know that sometimes that is hard for a baby to get used to. Just pray that she will continue to gain weight and grow. She is already out of some of the premie clothes and she is just growing like crazy. We can't believe how big she has gotten already. I don't know if I will want to go to work. I am getting used to this mommy thing and I have to say that I am doing a pretty good job. Thank you again for all of the prayers and encouraging words. God has blessed us with family and friends (some that we have never even met).

No comments: