Friday, February 03, 2006

Daddy Bath Time

Nate has become quite the bather over the past few weeks. I think he probably enjoys his bath time more than K. It is quite touching to see a grown man melt into mush whenever a 6 pound little girl smiles (sure it's gas, but that doesn't really matter). He has informed me that he is in love with another woman and I think I am definitely okay with that. We are adjusting, but it is a roller coaster ride to say the least. Parenthood is not for the faint of heart. I don't know what I would do without such a wonderful man to help me. God has blessed both of us with K, but I know He has greatly blessed me with Nate. I never have to wonder if he will be there. K is a wonderful little girl and she couldn't ask for a better father. He is wrapped around her finger and I don't think that that is going to change any time soon. I pity the young man that comes to date my daughter. He is in for a very hard time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate,
Daddy fits you to a T. Any man can father a child, but it takes a special man to make a good daddy. And I definitely see that in you. I was proud to take you on as a son-in-law, but you make me even prouder when I see the way you are as a daddy. Christa is fortunate to have you as a husband, and Kendall as a daddy. God has truly blessed them in providing for them a godly example of what a husband and daddy should be.
Keep up the good work,
Love, Greg

NG said...

Your daughter said that you finally figured out how to use this thing. Congrats! She obviously has not looked at your previous post. Thanks for the compliment! That means a lot coming from my father-in-law.