Saturday, August 26, 2006

Fun Saturdays

K enjoys sitting up on the couch now. I think she feels like a big girl.
Mommy sure does squeeze me tight. You'd think she loves me or something:)
These pictures are for the people I work with. I guess K is an Indian by birth, or a Lion by location. It's a toss up I guess. I don't think she really cares one way or the other. As far as she is concerned, it is just one more blanket to drool on.

Well, it is a lazy Saturday. K and I are just enjoying ourselves. We don't have anywhere to go to and Aunt Amy is coming to hang out with us this afternoon. Mom and dad are moving into their new house and they hope to spend the first night tonight. I know they are really excited and we do wish we there to see the new house. Christmas will be lots of fun and K will have more places to explore this year.

K is already showing great taste in music. We are listening to country music on the radio and just laying around. We don't want overdo it or anything:) Momma G and Poppa G are coming to stay with us next weekend all the way to Thursday. K will be staying with them at the house instead of going to day care and I am sure they will have a great time with her.

No comments: