Friday, June 09, 2006

Pictures from Vacation

Here K is modeling the fish face. Those squishy cheeks are just irresistible. K and I had a great time with my family and we look forward to seeing them in July.
I wanted to post this picture because it shows how K is using her right arm already. She uses it to move things over to her left hand so that she can then push it to her mouth. We think she is teething because she has become a drooling machine and she wants to put anything and everything in her mouth.
Here is Aunt Amy going fishing. K loves these chains. She has learned to grab things that are dangled in front of her and then of course they go straight to the mouth. Plus, when you shake the chains she gets quite excited.
I don't know how to explain these faces, but they are hilarious. K is fascinated with her lips and tongue. She sucks in her bottom lip and as a result you can see her face transforms into a chipmunk. Talk about adorable. This little girl is the light of our life.
Please be praying for us as we will be going to the Shriner's on Tuesday for an ultrasound. I don't know what will happen and I am trying to be prepared for more time in the brace, but I honestly just want my little girl to be able to roll over and kick her little legs whenever she wants to. I will let you know how things go with the appointment. Nate will be at a convention during that time and so I will be either going alone or with someone from the church.

No comments: