Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Greetings from Down Under

Sorry about not sending out any pictures lately. This is one that I stole from Uncle Eric's computer. K and I are in Alabama with my parents because Nate is in Mobile, AL for camp with the youth from church. We figured that grandmom and granddaddy might like some quality time. Some of you that faithfully check the blog have finally gotten to meet our little rose. I know that all of you are in love with her as well, which is only natural seeing as how she is so adorable. Pictures will not be coming until I get back because I cannot get my computer to work on the Internet here. You will just have to stay tuned for the adventures of K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there girls!

I was wondering if you would be able to post anything while you were with your family. I just love her eyes when she is surprised. (I love them all the time, just so cute when she is shocked or surprised.) I hope you are getting some great time to rest and recuperate and that she is letting you do so.

Hang in there. We love you and are praying for all of you!

Mom G