Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Daddy's Day!

K and I had fun on Father's Day yesterday. K gave her daddy a mug and a notepad for his first Father's Day and I gave him a plaque that had K's picture and a poem on it. I am so thankful for Nate because he is a wonderful father. He wants to be a part of K's life and it has been wonderful knowing that he is always there for her no matter what. When K was first born Nate wanted to do so many things for me to make sure I was comfortable and I know that not all father's are like that. I have been greatly blessed in this man. For awhile he was sleeping out in the living room so I could sleep without the baby monitor. That was really great because I was able to get caught up on sleep as well as recuperate after having K. That was a blessing and I know that he sacrificed sleep for me. Of course, now we are all able to sleep (however K is now teething and so she has a harder time going to sleep). Happy Father's Day to everyone else and I hope each of you had a great day yesterday. My grandpa is doing better and he is being waited on hand and foot, which he enjoys greatly, so thank you for the prayers. We appreciate it!

No comments: