Wednesday, July 26, 2006

To Georgia We Go

Well, there are no pictures for today because I had to pack up everything for our trip. We are heading back to Georgia today with my mom and dad. I think they got a little spoiled having K around for these past two weeks. Nate is probably in the air right now and he will be getting into Atlanta around 2 tomorrow afternoon. Needless to say, he is ready to see his girls and we are ready to see him! I go back to work next week and I need prayer because I don't want to leave my little girl:( I know she will be fine, but I have gotten to be with her all summer and I think that I myself have been a little spoiled. She is just adorable I don't want to miss a moment. Hope all of you are having a great day and I will try to get pictures up tomorrow. We go to Gainesville for K's evaluation at Babies First. This is an early prevention program that offers therapy at home. We hope to get started on that for K's arm and her neck as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so where are the pictures for today??? you leave me yesterday and there are still no pics!!!! come on christa.