Friday, July 28, 2006

The Amazing Feats of K!

K successfully rolled over onto her tummy and back last night. Everyone except granddaddy got to see it! It was really neat to see. She has been doing it secretly the past two days. We turn around and she is on her stomach and we didn't know how she got there. She is a sneaky little girl! She is also working on sitting up. She does crunches and you can tell she desperately wants to sit up like the big people. She does so many amazing things and it is neat to know that I have the rest of my life to see them!
Well, K hasn't really gotten to swim much more because it was so hot in Alabama. Imagine that, too hot to swim! That didn't stop her from modeling her cool suit! She looks adorable if I do say so myself. I had her in Uncle Eric's room when he came home from work and I told him he had a swimsuit model in his room:) He didn't seem to mind it one bit!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that bathingsuit! She looks so sweet in it. She is just growing up so fast and her sweet personality is so evident in the pictures!