Friday, June 15, 2007

Summertime Fun!

Feeling a little dizzy, but other than that I'm enjoying my daddy time. I'm also getting a neck stretch and I don't even know it!!! They are getting sneakier every day.
This is my grandaddy. I love him lots. He chases me and likes to hug me. I also like impersonating him.
Here I am pondering my cuteness. Sometimes mommy is overwhelmed with the cuteness and yet she doesn't let me have those cheetos!! Who needs to eat healthy?
Here I am in my cool fire hat. I'm on my way to bath time so don't disturb me please. I can't be bothered with any other distractions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job! What a relief. Looks like you're having a good time. :) It's been a rough week here. We'll talk to you later...I have to go get M, she doesn't want to take a nap. :)
J & A