Friday, June 08, 2007

Meet Pebbles Flinstone

Here is our little Huck Finn. She is enjoying her time in Alabama and being cute and barefoot.
I don't want to toot my own funnel (I mean horn), but I am just one talented little girl. Not only can I make musical instruments out of simple household supplies, I can also create stacking blocks out of butter dishes. I don't know how mommy and daddy were so fortunate to get me.
Today was the first day we were able to put K's hair up in a hair clip. Not much hair, but it worked pretty well.
Alabama is quite humid and K's hair shows this very well. Her little curls were just going crazy today. Things are going well here. Nate and I are still looking for jobs, but we both have some very promising leads. I have been interviewed at one school and now it is just a "wait and see" time. Those of you who know me well know that that is very difficult. Patience has never been one of my virtues;) Just wanted to let all of you know that we are doing well!

No comments: