Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We Are Home!!!


I am home after a day and a half at the hospital. I am doing well as you can see in the picture. My cast is white, but it has some green wrapping around it so I look kinda in the spirit of Christmas.

The surgery went well and recovery is going great! Thank you for all who have been praying for K. She is on some strong pain killers, but she is eating fairly normal and playing like a little baby should.
K was given a gift while she was at the hospital, so mommy and daddy were nice enough to let her open it early since she got home and is doing so well.


Hmm, what is this! The new Elmo doll!

Yeah! A box. K loves playing with boxes. Toys are the icing on the cake when it comes to presents. The boxes are what it is really all about! She did not even notice the doll when I opened the box and got the gift out. She went straight for the box. Too funny!
This is a funny looking guy. She could not figure out what to do with him, but when she did it was very funny!
She tackles him and he laughs but cannot move because K is practicing her wrestling moves on Elmo! In this picture she was spanking him... I guess he was being bad...or she was clapping his butt. Whatever it was supposed to be mommy and daddy were laughing just about as hard as Elmo was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new Elmo! He's hysterical! I wish I could see her playing with him. I bet it's pretty funny! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about you. Glad to hear it all went well. I know you were worried.
Hope your holidays are filled with fun.