Thursday, March 30, 2006

Those Cute Baby Smiles

Now that is a face that anyone could love. I am not biased in any way, but I do believe that I have the most beautiful baby in the world. She makes my days better when I come home in the afternoon. It doesn't matter how bad the day is, she makes it worth every minute when she smiles. Almost every day that I have come home she has a smile waiting for me. Not to mention, she wants to talk the minute I get home. She makes being a mother a wonderful thing. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
This is K's surprise face. She loves her tongue. She just wants the world to know that she is cute and proud of it. She is actually talking to Uncle Eric right now. She is definitely becoming more vocal. Of course, she comes by that honestly. Her mother and father hardly ever stop talking. At least, definitely her mother (I know mom and dad).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be posting these as I watch. She is adorable. Can't wait to see you guys!

Love ya!

Mom G

Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised at that look by Kendall after looking at Uncle Eric. I kind of get that way too, when I first see him. Just kidding, she has so much character and yes, Christa, she does get her talking from her mom. What can I say? We can't wait to see her soon and you guys too. Amy, you are included in there too. Mom and I miss having you here with us.
Love Dad/Granddaddy

Anonymous said...

your baby girl is amazing! so precious!