Friday, March 10, 2006

Snoozing Sweetheart

K enjoys sleeping whenever she gets the chance. She is awake more during the day now, but she still likes to sleep the majority of the day. I wasn't quite prepared for the amount of time she would continue to sleep. I guess she is just getting ready for her big day when she will stay awake and talk to whoever is listening. She is cooing and smiling (I am almost positive it is smiles). K is pushing off of mommy and daddy when we are trying to burp her and she wants to look us in the face. It is really neat to see her work at being independent already. We have to watch her like a hawk now because she will throw herself backwards and I guess she is just hoping we have her. I love it when she pushes up just to look at my face. It is probably one of the most special times of my day. I am no longer just the source of food for her, I am the mommy who loves her and wants the best for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is really getting so cute. Can't wait to see her again.

Mom G

NG said...

So you don't think that she was cute to begin with??? What kind of grandma are you!?!?

Anonymous said...

It's just that when their personalities start to show, they become so much cuter. Smart-aleck, think you will get your old mom do you?

Love ya!

Mom