Saturday, August 02, 2008

A GoodOne Week

Well Momma and Poppa G are heading home to Indiana tomorrow. They have taken K to the beach quite a bit this week and she has had a great time. I believe she is definitely a little beach bum now. I don't think she fully understands the concept of going home to Indiana, but she has definitely had fun with her Momma and Poppa G.
Here we are stylin' our Dora glasses. That is one cool chickie there.
Here Poppa G is having fun with K in the shooting water. Funny story. K was with Poppa G a few days ago in the morning and they went to Chic-fil-A. Momma G and I were shopping and my mom called us. She let us know that someone from church had called her and informed her that a strange man in a convertible had K. He wanted to know if mom knew anything about it. Makes me feel good to know that people are looking out for our little girl. We all had a good laugh with that one.
We have had jellyfish stings, topped down rides, and all around fun. It has been a pretty cool time. I am pretty sure Momma and Poppa G won't be able to stay gone long. K has that affect on people:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know we can't stay away too long. Love you bunches!

Momma G

Unknown said...

Oh I love these pictures. Please check out http://littlehandbigheart.com we would love to meet you.