Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back from L.A. (Lower Alabama)

I enjoyed my time in Alabama. Check below to see how much fun I had!
I tried out the beach towel look. I think it made me look thinner. What do you think?
Here is Uncle Eric the beach towel monster and I am a female version of "Frankie Sinatra."
I tried strawberries while in LA and I REALLY REALLY like them!!!
I love my Uncle Eric! I love him so much that I bestowed my very first kiss on his cheek Friday! It was perfect. Now I am a kissing fiend! Watch out or I will get you.
I'm modeling an outfit that was given to me by...Uncle Eric! During our weekend in Alabama, it was very apparent that K loves her Uncle Eric. I don't know what it is about him, but she had fun just watching him sneak up on her. Kids always love Eric, but K just seemed to think he was one big teddy bear!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing that big happy smile!