I love playing my video game. I just wiggle the joystick around and Dora runs everywhere!!
Uncle Eric and Aunt Kristen needed my help opening their wedding presents. They got lots!!!
One of my favorite pastimes, the helicopter.
Here we are modeling our beads. I helped mommy get hers on and she helped me with mine.
This Valentine's Day was one that we will remember. K was tested today to see where she is at developmentally. We wanted to know how she was doing since we have been here in Alabama. The results are listed below:
- Social Development (37 months): those of you who know you K are not surprised by this one
- Physical Development (28 months): this is exceptional when you take into consideration that she has been in several braces for her hips, casts for her arm, and currently she is wearing a scoliosis brace
- Communications Development (32 months): definitely doesn't have a problem with vocabulary
- Adaptive Development (32 months): I believe this takes into consideration her ability to compensate for her right arm
- Cognitive Development (30 months): the lady testing her believes that this would have been higher because we were not there to answer questions