Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Sorry for the Delay!

Well, this week is my last week with K. I have to go back to work next week and I am going to miss this summer with my little rose. I have been bad about posting pictures on the blog, but my routines have been a little messed up this summer. K is growing so quickly and sometimes I forget to keep many of you updated on her progress. She is right now 21 pounds and around 30 inches in length. She is in the tenth percentile in both so she is just "petite." (Polite way of saying short like her mother) She walks around all of the time and is adjusting well to her new environment. She loves being able to get granddaddy to take her outside for blueberries and Nate and I have been able to go out on a date every once in awhile. There are definite benefits in living around family. We are still waiting on our house to sell, but as many of you know the market is not the best for that. We know God will provide the perfect person to live in our house and meanwhile we are to be patient. (Once again, NOT something that I am great at) I promise to be better about posting, but I wanted to share these adorable pictures with you. She loves the camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing such a happy baby "outsi" playing in the "grass" :) Brent and I had a blast with you guys! When you come up here you better give us a call! LOVE YOU!