Monday, February 05, 2007

All Better Now...Hopefully

Out of all of the toys, K enjoys "unpacking" her diaper bag. I guess it is her way of organizing things.
My office hours are 9 to 5. I take phone calls, accept all major credit cards, and I will lick all of your envelopes for free!
I can sing and make noise using just an envelope! Can you do that? Bet not.
Here are some pictures that are very dear to me. K is enjoying her piano and she likes to sit on the bench like a big girl. Someday she is going to play duets with me.
Just in case you didn't know, Nate and I got hit with the "stomach bug" this weekend. It wasn't a pleasant experience let me assure you. We are both doing better and K is doing the best. We think she had it first, but it didn't seem to bother her as much. Tomorrow we will be going to the Shriners to get fitted for the back brace. It won't be a pleasant experience, but it must be done. This brace will be done in the next few weeks and then we will return to have her put in it. We don't know what that will be like, but it won't be fun to begin with. Lots of adjusting for all of us. K will be just fine, but sometimes it is a little bit harder for mommy and daddy. We will let you know how it goes.

No comments: