Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Better Week!

Dada won't stop sticking these things on me!!! He is so silly sometimes.
It's official, our little girl is getting too much hair!!!
Here K is feeding her Cabbage Patch baby a pretzel. She was irritated that the baby wasn't appreciating the gift.
Here K is up to her same old mischief. She is enjoying her "POP." I turned around and there she was sitting in a bowl. She definitely keeps us on our toes.
We met with K's new doctor in Mobile this week. We will probably not be going back to Shriners because of the distance and just our inability to take off that much time from work. This doctor did his internship at the Shriners we were at and he definitely seems to know his stuff. He is a little bit on the rough side, but I know he will be good for her and us. Our house will hopefully close this week and then we will be free to pursue whatever here in Alabama. I don't know what else to put down here today, but I am going to try to get a video posted soon of K showing her spirit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i want my K right now!!!!! you can ship her to me via ups or fedex to my toccoa address. ok? thanks.

and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule k to call and talk to me last night, i really appreciated it.

Unknown said...

Did your house sell then? Congratulations! : ) Was the Romeo and Juliet stuff helpful?